March 8, 2013

~ How Old Are You ? ~

Guess what I found today? 
-
-
-
-
  An online quiz that would reveal our true age on the inside !!! ehehe dah tak de keja kan? I suka, sukaaaa sangat  :)
Do you wanna know what my true age is? jeng, jeng, jeng......... 21 YEARS OLD !!!  18 tahun lebih muda dari usia sebenar? Awwww I'm so flattered...(dalam hati berbunga-bunga ni. Perasan? ada sikit laarr ) ha ha ha :P

What's Your True Age?

21 Years Old

You're 21 years old! You have broken free from your childhood and made your way into the adult world. Now that you can legally drink, you love going out and partying with your friends! You're still young enough to cut loose, but you're starting to get more responsibilities with work and relationships that have helped you mature. You just want to have a good time and enjoy your new found freedom!
5.3% of people that have taken this quiz have achieved this result.

(oppss... I don't drunk and I don't partying. A big NO !!)

Wanna try? Just click the above link
HAVE FUN Y'ALL!!!
p/s: The most wasted of all days is one without laughter....cheers!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails